broooooo, this is great, btw could your share the source, i wanna learn this
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Made for the Godot Wild Jam #18.
This was my first game jam and the first game i would say i have finished. It is Inspired by the amazing Devil Daggers. Of course there are some bugs left and it is a little bit to easy. Handling more enemies and improving their behavior would require to rewrite big parts of the game. That said, i learned a lot during this project.
- Kill enemies or block their bullets to charge your sword.
- Killing charges your sword over the limit.
- The sword vibrates when fully loaded.
- Perform a full attack to shoot.
- Enemies becoming more agressive as the game progresses.
- Wildcard: 80s Baby!
- Godot Version: 3.2 stable
- Just extract the .zip file to a folder and its ready to run
- Not yet tested on Linux and MacOSX